Online casinos let you make deposits and withdrawals using several payment methods. The top online casinos available in Canada offer you a choice of credit/debit cards, bank transfer, and e-wallets, with PayPal as one of the latter category’s heavy hitters. Because of its reliability and transaction speed, this electronic money transfer option is one of the most popular banking methods used by these casinos.
It is no surprise that PayPal online casinos are like the Holy Grail in the gambling world. They are not easy to come by, but when you find one, it is often worth the search since it allows you to conveniently and securely deposit and withdraw funds from your casino balance.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the biggest brands in the financial services industry. The company plays an essential role in providing electronic digital currency solutions to millions of businesses and people worldwide.
The gambling industry has now joined this train, with many players preferring the payment method’s service security and reliability. Using this e-wallet also helps you to minimize the possibility of setbacks and transactional delays when you gamble.
When you use PayPal to fund your account at an online casino, it serves as an intermediary between your bank and the casino to facilitate deposits and withdrawals. Using this payment approach as your banking option at your preferred casino also means that you do not need to expose your credit card or banking details.
How to set up a PayPal account?
Due to its numerous advantages, we always advise players who do not have PayPal accounts to sign up for the service. If you do not have an account yet, follow the steps below:
- In your browser, visit paypal.com. Click “Sign Up for Free.”
- You will then key in personal details necessary to set up an account. These include your name, your email address, your phone number, and a secure password.
- Please read the terms and conditions and confirm that you agree to them. Finish the signup process by clicking the button marked “Agree and Create Account.”
- Finally, you will verify your phone number by inputting a security code that the company will send to you via text message.
- When confirmation is complete, you own a new PayPal account.
What online casino in Canada takes PayPal?
The PayPal casinos that we have on our list are not here by chance. We have an experienced team of experts that checked various factors in-depth to ensure that we only list the most trustworthy, secure, and feature-packed casinos available in Canada today.
Some of the aspects we examined are:
- The casino’s gaming license
- Privacy and security measures
- Variety of games available
- Bonus offers
- Customer support
We also have a comprehensive and unbiased review of each of the casinos and confirm that none of them is a scam, so you know you pick one with confidence and trust them with your funds.
Our top picks for online casinos in Canada that accept PayPal are:
How to use PayPal to load your online Casino wallet?
It is straightforward to use PayPal at online casino websites in Canada. The entire experience is not much different from using Skrill or Neteller. Only the payment method is different, but the signup procedure is the same.
When it comes to depositing your casino balance, you do not need to enter long codes or card numbers – all you need to do is log in to your account to confirm your deposit in seconds. Always ensure that your PayPal account is funded or connected to your bank card.
To make a deposit to an online casino using PayPal:
- Visit the casino’s deposit/banking section.
- Select PayPal from the available banking options
- Log in when prompted.
- Choose how much you would like to deposit
- Confirm your transaction
PayPal will immediately transfer money into your casino account so that you can play right away. For even faster deposits, you may enable the payment method’s One Touch feature, which keeps you logged in, so you do not have to enter your password every time.
How to receive your casino winnings with PayPal?
The best thing about gambling at an online casino is the ease of accessing your winnings. Many online casinos make it much harder to withdraw money than deposit, but PayPal withdrawal lets you access your money faster and easier than credit card(s) or bank transfers.
To make a withdraw using PayPal:
- Visit the casino’s deposit/banking section.
- Look for the “Withdraw” option.
- Select PayPal from the available withdrawal options
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your casino balance
- Hit confirm
The withdrawal time usually is instant, but not more than a few hours at most, once your withdrawal request is processed and approved. For this reason, online casinos that use this payment option are usually some of the quickest payout websites in Canada.